PCI COVID-19 Update

Posted in News / String Programs Regina / Cello Events Regina

PCI COVID-19 Update

You will be glad to know that we fully intend to go ahead with the Prairie Cello Institute this summer. Recent news relaxing the restrictions imposed to combat the COVID crisis, and Saskatchewan's success in generally 'flattening the curve', lead us to believe we should make every effort to proceed as scheduled. We would certainly operate according to any relevant Public Health orders and the dates will remain August 17th - 21st.

We are also going to relax some of our own policies to make sure this works for everyone.

First of all, the application deadline is being extended to July 1st. Secondly, all fees will be pegged at the Earlybird level. This means that as long as you apply by the July 1st deadline you will pay the reduced amount of $330. July 31st will be our final decider day as to whether we proceed. Should we reach the unfortunate point that we are forced by circumstances to cancel the program, we will refund the entire amount of your payment including the deposit.

There will be changes in the roster of guest artists due to ongoing travel restrictions but we will work to ensure that our faculty remains as inspiring as everyone has come to expect.

With programs cancelled left, right, and centre, the opportunity to participate in this wonderful summer event is too important to ignore. If you have already registered - thank you for your confidence. If you were undecided - sign up now: we really want to keep the advantages of this program alive.